Cherbri Evolution Level Poll
Let’s figure out what level Cherbri will evolve into Valkybri! Everyone gets ONE vote! Here are the choices:
Which level do you think fits best!?
Does this mean there is potential for a glass style Pokemon contest??
That would actually be REALLY cool
Glass Blower / Glass Maker Fire-type Gym Leader Submission now open!
Okay so the Glass Blower / Glass Maker option (73 votes) won against the Firefighter option! (36 votes). Let’s go on ahead and start a new design contest!
Here are some rules:
- Design must be catered around Glass Blowing / Glass Making
- Keep the Fire type in mind!
- No detailed description of their gym / Pokemon team
- Any gender is fine since one is not specified in the prompt
- Small background story details are allowed, but major details will be left to the community
- Up to three entries can be submitted
This contest will close Monday, October 13th, 5PM EST!
Now go out there, be creative, and have fun!!
Alchemask New Normal Ability Poll
Alrighty guys, let’s vote on Alchemask's new normal ability! Since we're only voting on ONE ability you guys get ONE vote! Here are the options:
- Aroma Veil - This Pokemon and its allies are protected from moves effecting their mental state. (Taunt, Torment, etc.)
- Poison Heal - When poisoned this Pokemon will heal 1/8th of its max HP instead of taking damage.
- Healer - Has a 30% chance of healing an ally’s status condition.
- Magic Guard - Protected from indirect damage. (Burn, Steal Rocks, etc.)
- Magic Bounce - Reflects status moves back to the user.
- Super Luck - Ups the chances of critical hits.
- Natural Cure - Heals status condition upon switching out.
- Immunity - Cannot be poisoned.
- Synchronize - When struck by a status condition the opponent is as well.
- Cursed Body - If the opponent uses a contact move on this Pokemon there is a 30% chance their move will be disabled.
- Bad Dreams - When the opponent is sleeping they lose 1/8th of their HP at the end of each turn.
- Prankster - Gives +1 priority to status moves.
- Cute Charm - If the opponent of the opposite gender uses a contact move on this Pokemon there is a 30% chance they will be attracted.
- Big Pecks - Defense cannot be lowered.
- Oblivious - Cannot fall in love.
- Own Tempo - Cannot be confused.
- Moxie - Gains +1 attack every time this Pokemon KO’s an opponent.
- Fairy Aura - Raises the power of Fairy type moves for every Pokemon on the field by 33%.
- Anticipation - Warns this Pokemon if the opponent has a move super effective against it.
- Dark Aura - Raises the power of Dark type moves for every Pokemon on the field by 33%.
- Shadow Tag - The opponent cannot escape.
- Sturdy - This Pokemon cannot be OHKO’d.
- Trace - Copies the opponent’s abilities.
- Intimidate - Lowers the opponent’s attack by -1 when switched in.
- Illuminate - Increases Pokemon encounter rate.
- Pixilate - Normal-type moves become Fairy-type moves and gain a 30% power boost.
Which is your choice!?
I drew myself an Alchemask gijinka, and the concept was straightforward.
She’s a shy girl who usually wears a bird mask, a red brooch, and a white rose pin, along with white knee socks and white shoes. (Here she’s without the mask). I do apologize if I made her too human.
Submission for the Omnis Gijinka Fan Art contest! She’s supposed to resemble an Alchemask, all cute and Victorian and maybe a little bit magic.
Axomite for the gijinka contest! There’s a reason I don’t draw people that often, and that’s because I’m not very good at drawing legs/arms/hands X)