Team Equinox Logo Winner
The votes have been counted and here is the winning logo design! Congratulations to paerosol!
Thanks to everyone for submitting and voting! :)
Second Fossil Line Voting pt. II
The top three voted were all literally a vote apart so we wanted to narrow the poll down between them. Here are the options:
- Dire Wolf
- Wooly Rhino, Coelodonta, and Elasmotherium
- Terror bird / Phoruschacos
Please only vote for one! If you vote for more your vote WILL NOT be counted.
Which do you want our second fossil to be based on?
My entry for the smilodon line
ability: strong jaw/ static
Hidden ability: intimidate
dex entry: “These pokemon used to run on fields and prairies. They make energy by running at high speeds and they store it in their fur.”
ability: strong jaw/static
hidden ability: intimidate
dex entry: “When these pokemon bite their prey, they release great amounts of electricity throug it’s saberteeth. They ruled the prairies in ancient times.”
Minor Town Description Poll
Please only choose ONE! If you choose more than one your vote will not be counted.
Here are the choices:
- A town residing at the edge of Polaris Woods, it’s known for its Autumnal festivals.
- A little down with only one street. There are three houses and a Pokemon Center.
- A small town decorated with gardens and a small berry field that the player eventually gets to tend to.
- [INSERT NAME HERE] Town. Over looks the Polaris Forest on top of [INSERT NAME HERE] Hill, which is home to the Omnis Observatory.
- A peaceful village on the outskirts of Polaris Woods. Many of the residents are superstitious about the woods.
- A small, sunny town beside a river.
- A countryside town used as rest stop for people who are leaving Polaris Town.
- The professor’s lab should be there, like in Sinnoh. Should be small and quaint, but play some role late in the game.
- A very old town on the edge of Polaris Woods. A medieval past is still seen in the stone and wood architecture
- A small, but well known town that’s home to Omnis’ most famous circus.
- A small town were old traditions reside.
- A small village famous for the old tower nearby. The tower has sprouted many rumors and myths
- A town built around lumber and pulp mills.
- "The foothold for promising journeys."
- A rural town known for its rich history and rural celebrations.
- A happy little town in the woods… once upon a time.
- Coastal village built into a cliff
- Suburb of a big city
- Coastal town w/ a ferry to help you get to the next area
- A castle next to a large lake, or on the shore
- An old refurbished prison
- An abandoned ghost town, maybe only one or two people left that run the mart and poke center.
Which description do you like best?
Zoophagus Basic Stage Name Suggestions
With Feabi’s name being decided, let’s move onto the middle zooph!
What do you think its name should be?
Faebi! The votes have been counted and this was the winning name! :)
Thanks to everyone who submitted and voted!
Manticub Hidden Ability Voting Poll
Okay folks, you know the drill! Please only vote for one choice! If you vote for anymore your vote will not be counted.
Here’s the choices:
- Strong Jaw - Increases biting moves power by 50%
- Flame Body - Contact with this Pokemon can cause a 30% chance of burn.
- Flash Fire - Fire moves have no effect on this Pokemon. When hit by a Fire-type move this Pokemon’s fire moves get a power increase.
- Poison Touch - Any of this Pokemon’s contact moves have a 30% of poisoning the target.
- Cute Charm - Contact with this Pokemon can cause a 30% chance of attraction. Only when with opposite genders
- Reckless - Powers up recoil moves by 20%.
- Volt Absorb - Restores 1/4th of max HP when hit by an electric move.
- Moxie - Gains +1 attack when KOing an opponent.
- Intimidate - Lowers opponent’s attack by -1 when switched in.
- Guts - When this Pokemon is inflicted with paralysis, poison, sleep, or a burn it gains a 50% to its Attack stat.
- Bulletproof - Immune to ball and bullet moves.
- Heatproof - Gains resistance to Fire-type moves.
- Blaze - Fire-type move’s power increased by 50% if HP is below 1/3 max HP.
- New ability: Fire-type ‘Refrigerate’ equivalent - All Normal-type moves become Fire-type and gain a 30% damage boost.
- New ability: Poison-type ‘Refrigerate’ equivalent - All Normal-type moves become Poison-type and gain a 30% damage boost.
- New ability: Corrosive - This Pokemon’s Poison-type moves are supper effective on Steel-type Pokemon. However, it cannot inflict Steel-types with the poison stats (IE: Toxic).
- New ability: High Guard - Doubles the opponent’s recoil damage.
- New ability: Quick Break - Increases damage of priority moves by 50%.
- New ability: Huggable - Contact with this Pokemon can cause a 30% chance of sleep.
- New ability: Intoxicate - All moves have a chance of poisoning.
- New ability: Ground Control - All Ground weaknesses / resistances on the field are neutralized. (excluding Flying or Levitate Pokemon)
- New ability: Struggle - All other Pokemon in the party will evolve quicker, but this Pokemon will evolve slower.
- New ability: Toasty - When this Pokemon is hit by a Fire-type move its status ailment is healed. It takes no damage.
- New ability: Deadly Poison - All poison inflicted by this Pokemon is ‘bad poison.’ (Toxic level poison)
- New ability: Poison Pelt - Has a 20% of poisoning upon contact. Nullifies immunities to Poison.
What ability do you like!?
Hello! How much longer will the Smilodon Fossil Contest stay open for submissions?
They will be open until March 10th at 5pm EST.
My entry. I hope you like! They are both Fighting/Ground
Will you be taking suggestions for the cover legendaries or do you already have an idea of what they will be?
We will be taking suggestions for them at a later point. Most likely soon!